Through the creation of the Quality Payment Program (QPP), CMS has provided us with a glide path from fee-for-service to value-based care. And every year, Medicare turns the dial up on its requirements for successful participation in these quality programs.
So what updates has CMS made for 2022 and why is this the performance year that could finally make bonus payments flood the market?
Join us for an upcoming webinar on August 18, 2021 where we will discuss updates coming to the MIPS program in 2022, plus the value-based care nuggets we discovered in the proposed rule that you need to hear. We’ll cover:
- Basic quality program updates from the 2022 CMS Proposed Rule
- Spoiler alert, why the MIPS exceptional bonus is back (and how you can get a piece of the pie)
- The competitive advantages you’ll gain from participating in MIPS or other APMs next year
- What's next after MIPS (another spoiler alert, most healthcare providers are on to bigger & better things)
- Plus, answers to your most pressing MIPS and VBC questions